Jawline Enhancement & Contouring
Looking for a more refined and defined, jawline in Hammonton, NJ? Jawline Enhancement or Jawline Contouring can help you achieve that goal by:
- adding definition where there may not be
- creating an effect of skin tightening
- lifting and decreasing the appearance of jowls
Dermalogic Laser Center will walk you through exactly how it works and what to expect from the procedure.
What is a Jawline Enhancement?
Jawline Enhancement is a cosmetic procedure using injectable dermal fillers to contour the jawline for a more balanced profile. It can be used to correct asymmetry and improve the shape of your jawline, as well as treat the loss of volume in your lower face. There are different kinds of injectables used for jawline enhancement; some last longer than others, ranging from six months to two years. At Dermalogic we carry a variety of hyaluronic acid gel fillers from top brands like Juvederm and Restylane, including FDA-approved Juvederm® Volux which is indicated specifically for jawline.
Jawline Enhancement is a non-surgical procedure that can be performed on men and women alike, although it’s not for everyone. There are other treatment options (collagen stimulators, Botox, fat reducing Kybella, skin tightening lasers) that can be used in conjunction with – or instead of – filler to help sculpt a jawline. Dr. Krachman in Hammonton, NJ will make recommendations for products and treatments that best suit you.
Who is a candidate for a Jawline Enhancement?
You are a candidate for a Jawline Enhancement if you are unhappy with the shape and contour of your jawline. Are you woman out there looking for the snatched jawline? How about all you men? Looking for the chiseled jawline? Want to look younger, slimmer, or just have a more contoured look, then you are a candidate for jawline enhancement!
You could also be someone who has a weak or receding chin and wants to increase definition in this area to improve your profile.
What are the risks and side effects of Jawline Enhancement?
As with any injectable, there may be injection site reactions such as:
- infection (uncommon, but possible)
All of these side effects are temporary and will dissipate as you recover, typically within a few days. You will be provided with post-injection care instructions to ensure the best outcome.
How long does it take to see results from a Jawline Enhancement? How long do results last?
Results are immediate and they last between six to twelve months, depending on your body and age.
Since you only get one face, you want to make sure that whoever does your Jawline Enhancement has plenty of experience doing procedures like this. Having started in 2004, Dr. Krachman has nearly two decades of experience injecting and solely practicing medical aesthetics. She is an artist with a syringe and focuses on naturally beautiful results.
Do jawline injections hurt? Is anesthesia required?
- There is no pain during the injection itself, but you may experience some discomfort for a few minutes to an hour afterwards.
- There is no anesthesia for injections but some people may prefer topical numbing cream before their procedure. This process takes about 10-15 minutes per side.
- For patients who experience anxiety with needles, we offer the option of laughing gas to make their experience more comfortable.
Why Choose Dermalogic?
- Dr. Krachman is an experienced injector. She has been practicing cosmetic medicine since 2004, which means she has the knowledge, skill, and established technique to help you achieve the results you want.
- Dr. Krachman is a licensed and board certified doctor, so you can be sure that she will deliver high quality care with every procedure she performs.
- During your consultation, Dr. Krachman will perform a full face assessment to determine whether jawline enhancement is right for you as well as what kind of treatment(s) would work best for you to achieve your desired result.
If you’re interested in a Jawline Enhancement, you should know that it’s a safe and effective procedure. The best part is that you don’t need to undergo any invasive surgery or recovery time! You can get instant results by visiting Dr. Krachman in Hammonton, NJ who specializes in injectables and facial aesthetics. If you want more information on how we can help with your specific needs, please contact us today at (609) 561-0033 or submit our contact form to schedule a consultation to achieve a chiseled jawline.
Dermalogic Laser Center | 777 S. White Horse Pike | Suite D1| Hammonton, NJ 08037 | 6095610033