Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid that combines 100% mineral filters with translucent color spheres for effective broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and an even, radiant finish. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen also contains artemia salina, a plankton extract known to increase skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to most skin tones without a white cast
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free; non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
HOW TO USE
Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
– Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
SCIENCE & PROOF
This breathable, tinted sunscreen is formulated with transparent titanium oxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®), the only mineral UV filter shown to protect against the full UVA/UVB spectrum along with translucent color spheres and artemia salina to impart powerful UV protection with a natural radiance. A “shake then apply” dispersal technology helps ensure even distribution of sunscreen ingredients.