- Improve smoothness and hydration around the eyes
- Reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Behind the Formula: Why it Works
Support Around the Eyes
TNS Eye Repair® not only includes TNS® to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture, but it also contains peptides in addition to vitamins A, C, and E to help support the skin around the eyes. Additionally this product has unique ingredients to help improve the appearance of dark circles.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®):
A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
A synthetic peptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
A stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
A natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin:
This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
How to use
- When to Apply
Apply twice daily, morning and evening, after applying treatment products and prior to applying moisturizer.
- Where to Apply
Apply to the skin underneath the eyes and around the outside corners of the eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
How to Apply
Using a spatula, apply a thin layer with your finger tip to the skin.
- How long to use?TNS Eye Repair® should be a part of your daily skin care regimen.
- Are the eye products safe to use on the eyelids?We do not test our products on the eyelids and recognize that product applied to this area may migrate in the eyes causing irritation. Therefore, we do not recommend you use any of our eye products on your eyelids.
- What is TNS®?A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
- What are growth factors?Growth factors are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining skin.